Cubemap shader with adjustable vertical Scale/Offset and HSV color controls
Do you share your self-made tools with community? I do :)
Here it is:
Creation goal was to enable user to create several casually-looking skyboxes in different colors from single image, drawn in 2d editing software.
- Doesn't requires 6-sides cubemap, or spherical projection: texture can be easily drawn in any 2d image editing software;
- "V Offset" option allows to move horizon line up and down with ease;
- "V Scale" allows to stretch texture;
- Rotation feature sets horizontal offset (as in original shader).
- HSV controls allows to change colors.
Based on default Unity's Skybox/Cubemap shader.
Get the full code on my github:
I hope, this simple shader would be useful for somebody!